Friday, September 6, 2013

Custom designed set made to match Cuddletime Jungle Jubilee crib set!!

I love being asked to create an entire line of items to coordinate with a nursery, so these items were so much fun to create! This crib set is called Jungle Jubilee by Cuddletime and the colours are awesome! I love the orange accents. Below I have pictured some of the items I created to coordinate with this line including a brand new item to the Alphadorable lineup: a hand painted lamp!!

6x10" hand painted wooden plaque.

large 9" custom hand painted ceramic piggy bank.







Custom hand painted lamp and lampshade

Hand painted picture frame. 8x8"

The entire lineup!

If you are interested in ordering your own custom items to coordinate with your little one's nursery, please visit my website: www.alphadorable.com or my Facebook page: www.fb.com.alphadorable



No comments:

Post a Comment