Monday, March 28, 2011

Personalized Super Mario Paintings for your Mario fan!


In our house, we have 2 boys with a newly developed Super Mario obsession! My son's are 7 and 4 and they want everything to do with Mario and Friends (and enemies:) It's not even the video games...it's the story and everything to do with it. My oldest spends hours drawing Mario characters and my youngest acts out scenes from the TV show and games.

I grew up with the original Super Mario, so I actually love their current obsession!

Apparently my boys aren't the only ones...I have had several requests for Mario inspired Sign! These are just a couple I have completed. They are so much fun!

I have also done some wall letters (shown below). I can do any of these with any name and any characters. If you would like to order one for you Mario fan, please visit me at www.facebook.com/alphadorable or http://www.alphadorable.webs.com/ and I would be happy to design one for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment