Thursday, February 17, 2011

And, here we go!

Welcome everyone to the beginning of my Alphadorable blog! I am Amanda, the Owner and Artist at Alphadorable:) I create custom artwork for kids rooms, nurseries, and pretty much any room in your home!

I started Alphadorable in November 2010 and have become increasingly busy. Which is great! I'm happy people enjoy my designs and hope to create many, many more!

I would like to use this blog to show different projects, share some fun ideas, and talk about my crazy life with my wonderful family!

I am an Interior Decorator turned stay-at-home mom to 3 beautiful kids (a 7 year old and 4 year old boy, and a 4 month old baby girl) and I am married to the greatest husband in the world:)

Stick around and follow me and hopefully we can share lots of great ideas! I welcome lots of comments:)

Feel free to check out my website http://www.alphadorable.webs.com/ and my facebook page www.facebook.com/alphadorable .


And thanks for stopping by!!



My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment